Começar bem a Segunda-feira!!!

"I remember back in the 80's when I first heard electronic music, I knew back then this illegal computer sound was gonna be my call..."
"Now my heart is hooked forever... "
"...Don't care if it's jazz, soul, tech, minimal, funky, vocal or hip house...you name it - I love it!"
"I don't understand people who satisfy with ordinary pop music, they just listen to whatever radio stations decide they should like...and my God, they like it!"

Será preciso dizer mais alguma coisa????

PLAY!!!





"But actually, I don't give a shit, we don't give a shit, cause it's not about how you do it, but WHY you do it..."
"It's all about the house music, and it always will be!"

Tenho Dito!!


3 Response to "Começar bem a Segunda-feira!!!"

  1. ok, não leves a mal mas esta é para mim, sem sombra de dúvida, a pior música que postaste cá!

    :)

    Está bem, crítica aceite.

    É mais pela letra/mensagem que esta música tem sido alvo de atenção.
    foi por isso que aqui a pus.

    será a versão musical do "faz o que eu digo, não faças o que eu faço"...

Powered by Blogger